Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I see if a product could be instantly produced/assembled/packed in POS-Module?

Dieter Huelskamp
on 4/13/15, 2:47 PM 534 views

I want to sell Pizza and I need to know instantly when I got out of ingredients required to produce that Product. Is there any way to reflect that in Pos? (like indicating out of stock, if some of its parts/ingredients is out stock? In my case it would not help to create a purchase order for some ingredients, because it would take too much time to procure. 

Hengky Zhang
On 4/13/15, 11:49 PM

you need to custom the module for that feature

thanks, would be great to know, if this is planned for the restaurant-pos extension in version 9.

Dieter Huelskamp
on 4/13/15, 11:57 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/13/15, 2:47 PM
Seen: 534 times
Last updated: 4/13/15, 11:57 PM