Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I make the Stock Valuation have the same currency rate as the invoice date?

By
Fratila Mihai
on 8/10/16, 6:20 AM 154 views

Hello!

I have a problem with the Stock Valuation, I use Odoo v8.

When I make a purchase order for a product, in a different currency, after I receive the products and the invoice, when I check the Stock Valuation the value of the product is different than the amount of the invoice.

I found out that the invoice has the currency rate of the invoice date and the stock valuation has the latest currency rate.

Fekete Mihai
On 8/11/16, 6:44 AM

Hi to all,

if you use the same date_order of the purchase and invoice date you can use 

https://github.com/odoo-romania/l10n-romania/blob/8.0/l10n_ro_stock_account/purchase.py

which applies currency rate at the date of purchase.

Sebastian Dirman
On 8/10/16, 8:42 AM

Hey,

I got same problem,if you would fix it,please let me know.

Thank you

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/10/16, 6:20 AM
Seen: 154 times
Last updated: 8/11/16, 6:44 AM