Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I make the shipping address display inline on the order?

By
Kit Sunde
on 10/17/14, 7:47 AM 661 views

The partner_id has a context

{'show_address': 1}

which I thought made the address show inline, but setting the context doesn't seem to accomplish the same thing on partner_shipping_id

<field name="partner_shipping_id" position="attributes">
  <attribute name="context">{'show_address':1,'default_type':'delivery'}</attribute>
</field>

What am I missing?

Kit Sunde
On 10/17/14, 8:12 AM

Seems like I also need to make it always reload as the address is pulled in dynamically.

<field name="partner_shipping_id" position="attributes">
      <attribute name="context">{'show_address':1,'default_type':'delivery'}</attribute>
      <attribute name="options">{"always_reload": True}</attribute>
    </field>

This question answer is literally over 2 years old, but you have no idea the headache you just cleared, so thank you!!

Htm-Mbs, Travis Waelbroeck
on 11/14/16, 10:51 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/17/14, 7:47 AM
Seen: 661 times
Last updated: 11/14/16, 10:51 PM