This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi, I wanna install module in OpenERP v7 but I have to download module one by one. How can I download all of them? Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

I think this question has been already answered before, but I can't find it now.

New in version 7 you have the option to select all the modules you want to install by selecting the checkbox on the left column on the Installed Modules view on Settings menu. Be sure to take away the filter Installed on the search box on the upper right corner (orange box on the image).

Once you select all the modules you want to install, select the option Module Immediate Install (green box on the image) from the combo box displayed on the More button. Here is a screen capture to make things easier.

image description

Discard
Author

Thanks I know that, How can I download modules to install them offline ?

Then you should ask the full question, edit and modify it, you're now asking something different. This process will download and install all the selected modules at once.

I have also problem, if we want to install our custom module in openerp 7 all in one setup on windows7 downloaded this "OpenERP 7.0-20131021-123225" please help me what to do???

Author Best Answer

Thanks I know that, How can I download modules to install them offline ?

Discard