This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I created a warehouse with a seperate address, but the partner_id is not set in stock_warehouse tabelle.

I use OpenERP Version 7. How can i output the warehouse address on request_quotation Report?

code from Version 6.1 order.dest_address_id.street or order.warehouse_id.partner_address_id.street

expected code for v7 order.warehouse_id.partner_id.street (but partner_id not set in stock_warehouse)

Discard

I have the same problem with Purchase Request for Quotation. Expected Delivery Address on the RFQ printout has the name of the warehouse but doesn't display the address of the warehouse.

The section causing the problem is noted below.

Can anyone suggest the best way to amend the report in OpenOffice so that it will display the Warehouse name and Address correctly ?

Expected Delivery address: [[ (order.dest_address_id and order.dest_address_id.name) or (order.warehouse_id and order.warehouse_id.name) or '']] [[ order.dest_address_id and display_address(order.dest_address_id) ]]

We have also had this problem. We've copied the similar line from the Purchase Order's report (order.rml), but it isn't working. Is it possible the the request_quotation context is not passed the value of the warehouse_id field?

Best Answer

If you want the address of the Sale Order's Warehouse, then you can use order.shop_id.warehouse_id.partner_id.street

The Sale Order is always related to a shop and for each shop a warehouse is assigned.

Discard

I have a same problem and we are looking for a purchase order, not a sale order.