Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I find Project Phases/Project Milestone menu in the "Project Management" Module?

By
Sandeep Kumar
on 10/29/14, 10:15 AM 1,019 views

I cannot find , Project Phases/Project Milestone menu in Project management Tools in stable release of Odoo!!

I have configured the entire addons related to Project management Module but unable to get those menu !!

I might be doing something wrong , can anyone help me out!!

I'm also looking for project phases in the Project Management module of Odoo but it appears to have been removed. In version 7 it was just a matter of ticking "Phases" on the each individual project settings page.

Bill Ennals
on 11/2/14, 5:03 AM
Bill Ennals
On 11/2/14, 5:15 AM

Aha.  Here it is in the release notes:

Removed modules / features
• Project_long_term: Project Phases can be added as customisation, other features were experimental/unstable

Which begs the question - how to add it through customisation.  Is it a seperate module?

Bill Correct, I have tried to check in addons too but did not found anything, I think, we need to upgrade the Modules from V7 to V8 based on its object dependencies and available packages

Sandeep Kumar
on 11/7/14, 1:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/29/14, 10:15 AM
Seen: 1019 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM