Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I export quantities from an sales quotation, modify and import again

By
Cano
on 9/10/14, 1:17 PM 515 views

Hi

I created an quotation and like to export the quotation in order to modify the order quantities.

I cannot find the expression quantities in the export to export, modify and re-import.

How can I do that.

Thanks

Cano
On 9/10/14, 4:01 PM

Thank you for your support. I found the quantities but now I get an arrow because OpenERP is asking for name.

Missing required value for the field 'name'. This might be 'Order Reference' in the current model, or a field of the same name in an o2m.

I used "Order Reference" as name but I got again the same error

Missing required value for the field 'name'. This might be 'Order Reference' in the current model, or a field of the same name in an o2m.

Michael St-Georges
On 9/10/14, 2:14 PM

The quantity is present in the export menu under Order Lines -> Quantity (UoS) 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/10/14, 1:17 PM
Seen: 515 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM