This question has been flagged

How can I create a new RFQ or PO by picking existing items in my products catalog

Instead of manually entering 50 SKUs in a PO form view, I would like to simply go to one of my product categories, open it up and select 20 SKUs, and simply add them to a new RFQ/PO.  Then go to perhaps another category, open it up and select another 30 SKUs and add them to the recently created RFQ/PO above.

Is this possible?

Discard

This is not possible at the moment. For having this feature, you need to make custom module for that.

How much would such a module cost?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:33 PM, Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd. <info@emiprotechnologies.com> wrote:

This is not possible at the moment. For having this feature, you need to make custom module for that.

Emipro Technologies is best in Odoo & eCommerce Application development based outsourcing software firm. We deliver any kind of complex solutions in the domain of Odoo and eCommerce to customers accross the globe. Being in IT business since 2011, We have a strong team of skilled experienced IT experts.Our customers are companies of all sizes ranging from startups to large enterprises who realize that they need a professional internet solution to generate revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.

Our Services in Odoo includes,
  • Installation
  • Customization
  • Configuration
  • Software Training
  • After Sale Support
  • Maintenance
  • Consulting
Contact info@emiprotechnologies.com for any kind of queries in Odoo. Visit www.emiprotechnologies.com for more details.

Sent by Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd using Odoo about Forum Post How can I create a new RFQ or PO by picking existing items in my products catalog (Oddo v8)

--
Regards/Saludos,

Marcio Valenzuela
www.compasahn.com