Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I configure or manipulate the weight rounding displayed by POS ?

on 1/29/15, 5:47 AM 441 views

Can some one help me by the following issue:

I have the problem that the real Weight on Scale is rounded up or down by displaying in POS.

e.g. on Scale is displayed 1,087 and in POS will be displayed 1 Kg

on Scale is to see 0,450 and in POS is displayed as 0 Kg

is there any Configuration for this?

changing the Settings-> Technical-> Database settings -> Decimal Accuracy > scal Weigh did not change anything too.
(by turned on the Techical features )

Thanks for Answer

Thanks for answer, it is Working Now with new UoM and correct categorie as you mentioned.

on 1/29/15, 7:35 AM

No problem AK! Please consider upvoting the answer if it helped you :) This shows others this is a good answer and gives me some karma.

on 1/29/15, 7:46 AM

| 7 7 8
Turnhout, Belgium

My Odoo blog: http://www.odoo.yenthevg.com/

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Yenthe666

On 1/29/15, 5:59 AM

The weight number is determinated by the weight category you've set on the product. You can set this on the product (under sales > Products). Create a product KG which you give the weight category kg and a product G which you give the weight category g.
You will then see in the Point of sale that the KG product shows x.xxx kg and the G product shows x.xx kg.
I believe that is what you're looking for?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/29/15, 5:47 AM
Seen: 441 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM