Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i change report file name in odoo-8?

By
samba
on 6/22/15, 1:42 AM 1,380 views

I want to change report file name. Means when i take a sales quotation print from odoo, the file name is sale.sale_report.pdf. I want to change this file name to "quotation XXXX", this XXXX is the sales quote number. Can any one help me please?

Thank you for the quick replay Luke, I have installed this module and goto settings -> Report -> report, opened "Qotations/order" report. I have given a value "sale_quotation" to Download filename field. Still the name of the downloaded report not changed to "sale_quotation". It is coming like "sale.report_saleorder(7).pdf"

samba
on 6/22/15, 2:55 AM

Yes, the link that Luke Branch gave only supports old-style reports. The report you are trying to print is a new qweb report.

Limitless Virtual Enterprise, Andre de Kock
on 6/22/15, 4:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/22/15, 1:42 AM
Seen: 1380 times
Last updated: 7/30/15, 5:12 AM