This question has been flagged

Just figuring that out: I created two warehouses, each with its locatons (let's say Laboratory and Shop, each with its Physical Stock location)...

I created two different shops and assigned each one a warehouse (let's say again "Laboratory" and "Shop"...

On "Shop" i activated a POS selling the product "Kit 1"... This product has a BoM composed by Sub1 and Sub2...

As the POS sales Kit1, reordering rules etc are activated. Also the scheduler for manufactoring orders produces a Manufactoring order... But the manufactoring order tries to get raw materials from the physical stock location of "Shop". I'd like to have the raw material location as a default on "Laboratory" stock location (where Sub1 and Sub2 are delievered and where the production takes place)....

Am i missing something? Has anyone an idea about how to obtain this? Thanks

Discard

You should have a pull rule from a procurement generated by the scheduler in Shop, towards Laboratory (which will create a move/picking from Laboratory to Shop).

Please test for v8 (trunk-wms): Create WH Laboratory with Manufacture and WH Shop with default resupply Laboratory.