This question has been flagged
1 Reply

we are using accounting for 2 companies. Apart from few customers & products being related to an income & expense account not much accounting entries exist yet. One of 2 companies uses a template chat of accounts from l10_cn. There are 2 templates in this, we have chosen the wrong one and I'd like to flach this CoA clean. would it be a workable procedure to:

1. uninstall Module l10n_cn
  2. reinstall l10n_cn
  3. setup CoA for one company

I know, that's maybe not the most elegant way but I have way too complicated CoA. Plus I don't understand much of it coz they are all in Chinese (which I don't read well enough), so I'd rather not clean it up by hand

I hope that uninstalling the l10n_cn Module will remove the incom/expense account entries on existing products/customers (which you can't manually because you can't save them without those entries in the accounting tab)

Discard
Best Answer

Maybe my last post in this thread https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/8-0-severe-issue-constraint-error-when-creating-chart-of-accounts-from-self-defined-account-templates-69497 can help you.

But you won't be able to delete accounts, which already have entries, so I would try to rename them if necessary or to deactivate them somehow.

Discard