This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm testing openerp 6.1.1. Some customers give me an addtional discount on the standart supplier purchase pricelist (but only for this customer order). I tried to use a specific purchase pricelist in "Sale, Address book, Customer, sales and purchase" but OpenERP dont want to use it.

Thank you for your help

Discard

Hello Flytop, can you please be more explicit ? Where is the problem, is it that openerp can't see the new created pricelist when you try to assign it to your specific customer or when you are making a sale order for this customer after having assigned the pricelist ?

Author

I'm going to give an example : Customer A Customer B Supplier C

Order from Customer A ==> discount of 10% on the standart purchase list of Supplier C Order from Customer B ==> discount of 20% on the standart purchase list of Supplier C

I tried a lot of things but i didn't find the solution yet

Best Answer

Hello,

We have an option on pricelist which is based "Other Pricelist" here you can select the purchase pricelist and you can add the discount on purchase pricelist then it will be apply on your quotation.

If you have to apply the discount based on the supplier then as per my opinion, you can go with "Pricelist based on supplier tab on product form" . Open the product assign the supplier and see there is a quantity and unit price field which is the supplier pricelist. So you can describe it based on your supplier price. then also it will works

Discard
Author Best Answer

I'm going to give an example : Customer A Customer B Supplier C

Order from Customer A ==> discount of 10% on the standart purchase list of Supplier C Order from Customer B ==> discount of 20% on the standart purchase list of Supplier C

I tried a lot of things but i didn't find the solution yet

Discard