This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I would like to add a new report to the invoices. We want to use 2 different templates, one for our french customers and one for our dutch customers. In both templates there is some static text inputted through the report editor, which is why I can't resolve this through translations.

I came accross this post here Mulitple Invoice Layout. It seemed simple enough, but I have thus far tried this over 10 times but I can't get it set up properly. I haven't been able to see a second link in my print menu.

Could someone please give a little more detailed explanation on how to add a new report to an existing Print button?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,
I want to print two different reports in one button click.
I am using Odoo v8.
Please let me know if we have solution for this.
Thanks in advance for your valuable reply.

Discard
Best Answer

You can have an example in l10n_ch_payment_slip module about using 2 different reports for invoices. One is the default report which will be printed using the red button Print invoice and the second will be available in a Print list on top of the form.

This module can be found in lp:openerp-swiss-localization/7.0

image description

Just note that we are using webkit reports in that case, but how to add a button should be fine.

Otherwise if you do really want to make a single button that will use different reports, you will have to code it. RML reports aren't the best for that kind of customization.

Discard
Author

Is it possible to add a print button in a view as well? e.g. in the calendar view?

Yes, you can define another button on a view. See how it is done with the button 'Delivery Slip', from addons/stock/stock_report.xml