Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how barcode scanner scans product and display its value into pos

By
Nikhil B. Athawale
on 7/18/13, 5:02 AM 1,977 views

I have installed openerp7 along with the POS. In POS terminal when I scan any product using barcode scanner then its value should not be displayed ? so , How should I display the product value in POS? and tell me the steps? thank in advance.

Viktor Aditya
On 7/18/13, 5:48 AM

If you want to display the product value in POS, just activate the developer mode... Click on the top right OpenERP screen, About OpenERP >> Activate Developer Mode. Start selling in PoS and scan your product, the EAN13 will be shown in the debug window.

How do i get my scanner to work with the pos. I have a standard usb scanner and is able to scan the barcode to any application, but the pos is doing nothing. From what i was able to read i need to setup some proxy or something. How do you do that? I need to add my pole display, cashdrawer and slip printer ass well. I read that proxy require client install of openerp, but how do i make client install connect to server?

Fritz Schlechter
on 8/22/13, 11:17 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/18/13, 5:02 AM
Seen: 1977 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM