Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

High Performance Solution

on 4/3/13, 4:50 AM 2,994 views

At present we have ERP solution from one of the top 3 vendors. We have some performance issue when we run MRP solution. The system slowdown significantly. Approx we have 100 concurrent users.

Do we have any case study for high performance solution using openerp? How to test 100 concurrent users during testing?

any example of real-life most number of concurrent users running OpenERP and tested for high performance?

Can I request you to share your experience including Hardware information, load balancing, Database server hardware information, redundancy/ fault tolerance configuration information etc;

Please let me know your hardware configuration, operating system, and configuration of OpenERP.

Have you implemented gunicorn ?

Did you checked ? http://tinyurl.com/openerp-gunicorn

Please provide me more information regrading your server setup.

on 4/5/13, 3:44 AM

Hi Charlie Jackson, Thank you for sharing. At present we are not using OpenERP. We use commercial solution (O........). This has some performance issue. I am evaluating OpenERP for our next project. I have not seen any real-life case study using OpenERP for 100+ concurrent connections. It will be great if there is a published cased study with details of server, database configuration information. Thanks

on 4/6/13, 10:34 PM
Houssine BAKKALI
On 7/31/14, 10:37 AM

This presentation at the last Open Days may be intersting for anyone looking a this question

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/3/13, 4:50 AM
Seen: 2994 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM