Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

help setting up xmlrpc

on 11/13/13, 8:14 PM 859 views

Hello, I am having some trouble with getting a php file using the xmlrpc to work properly. I saw the tutorial to create a php xml rpc script but for some reason the only thing that its doing is just displaying "Error" in the web browser when I run it. Without an actual error message, its getting difficult figuring out how this is supposed to work. If anyone knows how to get a php file to work with xmlrpc please let me know. Thank you

I am also running a Windows 7 computer and have xampp installed so that I can use php.

on 11/13/13, 8:21 PM

Show the code you are using, and the module versionnumbers from phpinfo()?

Roel Adriaans
on 11/16/13, 6:50 AM
Ram Peri
On 2/28/14, 1:13 AM

The openerp xmlrpc api documentation provides a clear example:

Specifically, look at the php section.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 11/13/13, 8:14 PM
Seen: 859 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM