Odoo Help

help or guidance on ORM Metodos ODOO V8

By
Juan Carrasquel
on 8/18/16, 5:07 PM 506 views

Good afternoon community since already , thanks for reading my question , I'm working on Odoo v8 - Window 7 - Phyton , testify perform a search process and displays data from a view .xml Odoo v8 , so I require understanding the ORM methods as Browse and Search. if my object is Pickup, my table and my field VKG piece , could give me an example of use of a browse or search to find the data and display . And I read that the methods :
 create

create (cr, uid, values, context=None)

search

search(cr, uid, args, offset=0, limit=None, order=None, context=None, count=False)

With that syntax I can accompany these methods if my goal is to find a field in a class called ' piece ' and display it in another class called ' income' that field is a float .

If you could guide me as to how to perform these methods or to make these methods sitaxis thank you.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/18/16, 5:07 PM
Seen: 506 times
Last updated: 8/18/16, 7:10 PM