Help

Groupe Multiple Uom sellings in POS orderline with modified total price formula based on pricelist

Hello , I've been trying to solve the following problem.

Explanatory example : Say I want to buy eggs in units with a price (eg 1$) and with Dozens in a different price  (10 $ for Dozen egg) in the orderline , I wanted that if I typed say 14 as the quatity to calculate the 12 for 10$ and then add 2 dollars for the 2 ramaining from the quantity set . so that it displays 12 $ as price for 14 eggs

I tried to separate the order line into 2 one for 12 eggs where the price will change autmatically from the pricelist I set 

and the remaining eggs in a another orderline . 

Any help would be appreciated , thank you .

Discard
2 Answers
Mareai Alawbathani
Best Answer

Odoo POS app doesn't deal with the multiple UoM. this is limitation in the POS app, and Odoo seems doesn't give it attention.

Discard
Paresh Wagh
Best Answer

Hi:

You can do this using a combination of Pricelist and Multiple UoM.

• Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings

• Activate the following settings

• Units of Measure (Sell and purchase products in different units of measure)

• Multiple Sales Prices per Product

• Multiple prices per product

• Go to Sales > Products > Products and define a Pricelist entry in the Sales tab with Minimum Quantity = 12 and the Discounted Unit Price ($10 divided by 12 in your example) at which you want to sell the item.

• In your Sales Order, enter 2 lines - one with UoM of Dozen and another with a UoM of Unit(s). Odoo will automatically apply the correct unit price on each of them.

Hope this helps.

Discard