This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I had inherited a pos.order But i am unable to add customer of current order in it .if anyone know that how i can fetch the Customer by using the order id.I am beginner in odoo and python . But i tried to understand the pos.order class  but i am not successful in it .  

class pos_order (models.Model):

_inherit = 'pos.order'

@ api.multi

def print_pos_report (self):

return self.env ['report']. get_action (self, 'point_of_sale.pos_invoice_report')

@ api.multi

def print_pos_receipt (self):

output = []

discount = 0

order_id = self.search ([('id', '=', self.id)], limit = 1)

orderlines = self.env ['pos.order.line']. search ([('order_id', '=', order_id.id)])

payments = self.env ['account.bank.statement.line']. search ([('pos_statement_id', '=', order_id.id)])

paymentlines = []

subtotal = 0

tax = 0

change = 0

for payment in payments:

if payment.amount> 0:

temp = {

'amount': payment.amount,

'name': payment.journal_id.name

}

paymentlines.append (temp)

else:

change + = payment.amount

for orderline in orderlines:

new_vals = {

'product_id': orderline.product_id.name,

'qty': orderline.qty,

'price_unit': orderline.price_unit,

'discount': orderline.discount,

}

discount + = (orderline.price_unit * orderline.qty * orderline.discount) / 100

subtotal + = orderline.price_subtotal

tax + = (orderline.price_subtotal_incl - orderline.price_subtotal)

output.append (new_vals)

return [output, discount, paymentlines, change, subtotal, tax]

Discard
Best Answer

Well, since you inherit pos_order, you have access to all fields of pos_order...

So if you want the current partner_id, just use "self.partner_id" (beware not to have multiple records in self...)

By the way, i did not look through your whole code but even in the beginning there are big mistakes ;)

order_id = self.search ([('id', '=', self.id)], limit = 1)

==> why do you do this? If you use "self.id" in the search function, you are searching "yourself"...

you can use order_id = self, or even more easier, user 'self' in place of order_id

orderlines = self.env ['pos.order.line']. search ([('order_id', '=', order_id.id)])

==> again, you do not need to search to achieve this, since you can directly link the lines from "self"

orderlines = self.lines

Discard
Author

I am a totally beginner with python and odoo . So i am trying to learn it with quick examples. Thanks for your time . can you suggest me some strong reference which relates to my task(I want reprint the orders at pos session i had successful in listing orders and printing single order now i want to access customer of the order)