Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Forbid picking for delivery in a stock location

By
Guillaume Dutey
on 1/7/14, 11:29 AM 854 views

My Warehouse is splitted in 2 locations : under customs authority area (location A1) & customs cleared stock (location A2)

Here is an example: Loc#A1: qty=3 / Loc#A2: qty=4. The customer order quantity is 5.

I need to consider the entire warehouse as available to sale. So I defined a global stock location (location A) as father of these two locations A1 & A2. Everything is OK with the sales order process. No warning during order entry. Product form based on global stock location Loc#A indicates physical qty=7, ordered qty=5, available qty=2. But...

I need to authorize picking only in Loc#A2. In this situation only 4 products can be delivered until I do manualy a internal stock movement from Loc#A1 to Loc#A2

Note : picking in Loc#A1 is legally forbidden and the internal stock movement has to be manual because it implies to follow a specific business process (out of OpenERP).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/7/14, 11:29 AM
Seen: 854 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM