This question has been flagged

I ask this specific for the accounting part of OpenERP. In a lot of countries accounting is ruled by country specific law. And reconciliation and banking import which are needed if you have a business of something more as very small is also needed. Also these functions are country and bank specific. And Anglo Saxon can also be needed.

So for a SAAS offer in which a company wants to use accounting they need country specific modules.

For which countries is the 7.0 SAAS offer availabe for accounting?

Note: I assume it will be a small number of countries now and it will grow. Somebody has a status and planning for this?

Discard

When will Norwegian chart of account be available? It is too difficult to try to add all this functionality by importing csv's, so I have to wait for the local version before using the accounting module:-( Where do I find information about this progress - anyone working on it?

Best Answer

In OpenERP, accounting localisation is performed by additional modules which alter the way the accounting process works. At the time of writing, here is a list of accounting localisation modules available for installation on the SAAS:

• Argentina
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bolivia
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Switzerland
  • Chile
  • China
  • Colombia
  • Costa Rica
  • Germany
  • Ecuador
  • Spain
  • Ethiopia
  • France
  • Greece
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Croatia
  • India
  • Italy
  • Luxumbourg
  • Marocco
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • Panama
  • Peru
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Slovenia
  • Ohada
  • Thailand
  • Turkey
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela

To see an updated version of this list, go to openerp.com and setup a SAAS trial, then navigate to Settings > Modules.

Discard
Author

This is not a small list! This is a nice surprise!

Not for my RSI! haha

Author

You have earned a lot of Karma with your hard work ...

When will Norwegian chart of account be available? It is too difficult to try to add all this functionality by importing csv's, so I have to wait for the local version before using the accounting module:-( Where do I find information about this progress - anyone working on it?

Typically account localisation is done by the partners. Your best bet would be to get into contact with some local partners and see if they have, plan to, or want to implement such a feature.