Odoo Help

1 Answer
Max Belgium
2/18/13, 11:08 AM

In OpenERP, accounting localisation is performed by additional modules which alter the way the accounting process works. At the time of writing, here is a list of accounting localisation modules available for installation on the SAAS:

• Argentina
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bolivia
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Switzerland
  • Chile
  • China
  • Colombia
  • Costa Rica
  • Germany
  • Ecuador
  • Spain
  • Ethiopia
  • France
  • Greece
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Croatia
  • India
  • Italy
  • Luxumbourg
  • Marocco
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • Panama
  • Peru
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Slovenia
  • Ohada
  • Thailand
  • Turkey
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
  • Uruguay
  • Venezuela

To see an updated version of this list, go to openerp.com and setup a SAAS trial, then navigate to Settings > Modules.

5 Comments
ton123 Netherlands
2/18/13, 11:40 AM

This is not a small list! This is a nice surprise!

Max Belgium
2/18/13, 11:51 AM

Not for my RSI! haha

ton123 Netherlands
2/18/13, 12:29 PM

You have earned a lot of Karma with your hard work ...

IktDesign Norway
3/7/13, 5:35 PM

When will Norwegian chart of account be available? It is too difficult to try to add all this functionality by importing csv's, so I have to wait for the local version before using the accounting module:-( Where do I find information about this progress - anyone working on it?

Max Belgium
3/8/13, 9:05 AM

Typically account localisation is done by the partners. Your best bet would be to get into contact with some local partners and see if they have, plan to, or want to implement such a feature.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now