Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I wanted to bring batch number selection to be in sales module and to enforce any sales done according to the expire date associated to product automatically. The idea is a user select product and quantity to sale,and the system expected to do selection from the right batch, if there is no enough stock available it must does splitting
So far what I managed to do:
- product are sorted by expired date and it automatically selects a product with recent expiry date without any user intervention and notify if not enough stock available
- creates delivery slip to warehouse and sales invoice to finance with that batch number from sales order
However, I am facing these problems
- if current stock quantity of specific product in batch is not enough it should go to second batch and creates to sales order line somehow similar to splitting mechanism exist in warehouse.
- confirmed sales orders doesn't deduct sold product stock quantity from warehouse
From Setting->Configuration->Warehouse, in Traceability part; tick Track lots or serial numbers and Expiry date on serial numbers.
From Warehouse->Configurations->Locations, in the logistics part you can find the
Removal Strategy you can use 'FEFO' for first expiry first out.
Then the system will pick the suitable lot 'patch' in the picking process.
Also if there is no enough qty in the first patch, it will complete the qty from the next lot.
I think this module will be helpful to you.
* confirming the sale order will not affect the Quantity On Hand it just affect the Forecast Quantity.
I hope this could help,
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 9/2/15, 3:03 AM|
|Seen: 1674 times|
|Last updated: 9/2/15, 11:41 AM|