This question has been flagged
2 Replies

If my inventory tells me that at a location there is a quantity of one for a product with a serial number then how can I find out that serial number?

Discard
Best Answer

You can go to Reports / Inventory Analysis. Then filter (or group) by the desired location and product and group by and lot.

Then you see the quantity for each lot for a certain location and product

Discard
Author Best Answer

Go to Warehouse / Traceability / Stock Moves Set an Advanced Filter using the product, source location, and destination location.

If there are few stock moves then it is possible to figure out which serial left at that location.

Discard
Author

I hope someone can improve this answer or provide a better one. If there are many products at a location and many stock moves then it becomes impossible to eyeball which serial numbers are left at that location.

Go to Settings/Configuration/Warehouse........ Under the traceability heading put a check on the Track serial number on products......... I havent seen how it works but i know that once you check it you will be required to give a serial number to each product and will be able trace it via its serial number...