Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Find connector for magento - 20000 products

By
Tom L
on 10/3/15, 2:57 AM 401 views

Hi ..we start project with 20000 products. First import to Odoo and then push/actualize to magento. Now I ask the community which Odoo-Magento connector can you recommend for this task.

Thanks for your help

Tom L
On 10/14/15, 7:53 AM

Hi, thanks for sending link -- of course I know this connectors for magento :-). The question is more detailed like: has someone used it for syncing 20'000 / 50'000 products? How many products you can sync per second with connectors technology? How is the handling / features ?

-- in short: has someone any 'real' experience with connectors and can recommend one?

thnx and cheers

August Doo
On 10/3/15, 5:50 PM

Hi, if I don't misunderstand it, what you need can be found from here which is the connector between Odoo and Magento developed by OCA. Hope it helps, Cheers

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/3/15, 2:57 AM
Seen: 401 times
Last updated: 10/14/15, 7:53 AM