Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Filter purchase by employee and department

By
LE BAIL Eric
on 2/17/15, 1:07 PM 590 views

Hi ,

I search to filter purchases linked to hr addon (by employee)

My employees and departments are :
- Boss 1 (department 1)
    - user 1
    - user 2
- Boss 2 (department 2)
    - user 3
    - user 4

Each user can make purchase (group purchase / user).

I want that each user could just see his purchases - this is ok by filter domain (‘create_uid’ , '=' , uid) - and the Boss could see all purchases of his department (and only his department)

Thanks for your help

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 2/17/15, 2:03 PM

I think you need to first add department_id to purchase.order model, then add (through related/function) the department's manager_id as well then filter by that.  The department_id can be a related/functional field but I think it is saver to put it as a normal field that will be defaulted by the requestor's department.  This way, the purchase will remain in the same department although the requestor has moved to another department.

LE BAIL Eric
On 2/17/15, 5:29 PM

Thanks Ivan,

Ok for adding field department_id to purchase.order model.
If I understand, I get the department’s manager_id when user make his purchase, and I write it into the new field ?
But how can I get this ? It does not seem to have rel between user and employee.
Could you help me for this function ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/15, 1:07 PM
Seen: 590 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM