Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Exchange data between databases

By
Pierre Soum
on 12/13/13, 4:14 AM 1,334 views

Hi, Is the CSV file the only way to exchange data between databases? Company A has OpenERP7 and is a customer of Company B, is there a way to exchange catalogs, invoices? Group D includes company D1 and D2, who all have openerp. They cannot be setup in multi company for infrastructure reasons, but group needs reporting on consolidated D1 and D2? Thanks!

Roel Adriaans
On 6/22/14, 11:09 AM

You can use the openerp-connector, that also has a inter-company module.

There is also an base_synchro module, but it might need a lot of work for version 7...

I would be very interested in such a solution as well. Maybe when we have more parties interested we can fund a developer together? #cocreate

I looked at openerp-connector but this app can only be installed on your own server not on .odoo.com saas accounts (yet). I'm also testing integration using the zapier.com solution. However likewise this only seems to work when ODOO is installed on your own server but not with .odoo.com accounts (yet)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/13/13, 4:14 AM
Seen: 1334 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM