Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error while printing invoice

By
Laureys Michel
on 7/5/14, 4:23 AM 1,870 views

I am using openERP online version 7.saas-3

When I try to print a quotation, sale order or invoice I get following message:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data

How can I solve this?

Michel

I am using same Saas; printing directs documents to pdf. How do you send docs to a printer without generation of pdf file?

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 7/5/14, 6:39 AM

the error occurs when I press Print to generate the pdf file

Laureys Michel
on 7/6/14, 3:56 AM

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 7/6/14, 4:57 AM

I get the same error message when asking to print a PO from the PO view.

However when asking to print a RFQ from the same PO then no error and a pdf file is created

This might be a bug or an issue coming from a configuration parameter (but which one?) I noticed on my own system that when I need to email a PO to a supplier the email templates selects by default the RFQ template instead of the PO template.

A PO is only an approved RFQ!

you got it fixed?

dirtyHandsPHP
on 1/9/15, 5:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/5/14, 4:23 AM
Seen: 1870 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM