I created a very simple export module...when i tried to update it i got error in syntax. I corrected the error in module and i replaced the same module in addons....when i again tried to update it. It shows as export : to install...when i press update it is showing me same error which was shown for the first time..though it is correct......
so i am unable to install module how can i fix it....please kindly help....thanks in advance
Hi, After reviewing your module, i found following errors:
- Indentation Error on line 2 and 11 of file export.py
- In export.py from osv import osv,field should be from osv import osv,fields
- invalid table name in export.py
- Group tag mismatch in file export_view.xml. <group> tag starting at line 27 was not closed.
- Actions defined for menus "Transactions" and "Master List of Document" was throwing errors since you have defined the action after the menu definition.
- Model Name specified in all the view and actions are incorrect.
- There is a action named "action_transexport_export" defined for model student.student but the model is not defined in the module. if this model is from any other module, please add dependency to that module.
I was able to install the module after solving above errors....
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 11/12/13, 7:54 AM|
|Seen: 1451 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|