Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I created a very simple export module...when i tried to update it i got error in syntax. I corrected the error in module and i replaced the same module in addons....when i again tried to update it. It shows as export : to install...when i press update it is showing me same error which was shown for the first time..though it is correct......
so i am unable to install module how can i fix it....please kindly help....thanks in advance
Hi, After reviewing your module, i found following errors:
- Indentation Error on line 2 and 11 of file export.py
- In export.py from osv import osv,field should be from osv import osv,fields
- invalid table name in export.py
- Group tag mismatch in file export_view.xml. <group> tag starting at line 27 was not closed.
- Actions defined for menus "Transactions" and "Master List of Document" was throwing errors since you have defined the action after the menu definition.
- Model Name specified in all the view and actions are incorrect.
- There is a action named "action_transexport_export" defined for model student.student but the model is not defined in the module. if this model is from any other module, please add dependency to that module.
I was able to install the module after solving above errors....
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 11/12/13, 7:54 AM|
|Seen: 2634 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|