Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error when close POS session "There is no Profit Account on the journal POS Cash. "

By
Jagdish Panchal
on 4/7/14, 11:14 AM 3,121 views

Hi

When I try to close POS session getting this error.

There is no Profit Account on the journal POS Cash.

I have set Profit and loss account on Journal

In profit account i set account that 'Internal type is Regular and 'Account type' is cash

In loss account i set account that 'Internal type is Regular and 'Account type' is loss

Any help.

Alex
On 4/7/14, 8:48 PM

This is because you have a difference between the money you have and you should have when you close the session so you need to add in the pos payment method an profit account. See image below

image description

Thanks For the ans I have set both profit and loss account but still same problem.

Jagdish Panchal
on 4/8/14, 2:25 AM
Juan Muñoz
On 10/8/15, 11:49 AM

You should go to Accounting > Configuration > Journals and go to the BNK1 (Cash Journal Name).

Then you must go to 'Cash Registers' tab and fill out the Profit Account field.

If you don't know what put, you can put 'Investigation'.

Hope this helps you ^^.

Regards!

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 5/10/14, 11:32 AM

Go to Setting -> Users -> Users

you have point of sale tab in user form view. Assign a default point of sale to the user(choose the point of sale you are using) . Then edit the default of sale you have just assigned by set Group Journal Items ==False

And try to close you session again. i will run successfuly.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/7/14, 11:14 AM
Seen: 3121 times
Last updated: 10/8/15, 11:49 AM