This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi to all, 

We are using ODOO 13 CE. 

Right now, we are receiving this error frequently.  We receive the error when we try to CONFIRM a Sales order. 

The message is clear, so I go to the specific product and the vendor is defined, the product has its purchase price, it has dates, it has minimum and maximum quantities.. everything is in place... 

I have even tried and delete the information and load it again on the product... 

The product has also defined the inventory as ¨Purchase¨... 

I have ran out of ideas... any help is much appreciated. I am sure we are missing something, but we can't get to where it is.. 

Thanks again, 

Discard
Author

Thank you very much Sudhir.

Just checked and and modified the dates on the Vendor template to be valid before the purchase order and after but still no luck. 

I just deleted the line and created everything again. Start and end date are between but still get same error. 

It would be more helpful if you can post the screenshots of the Sales Order, Product, and configured Vendors in the Product.

Best Answer

If you have everthing is well configured in the product, I would suggest to double check the dates configured in the vendors in the product.

Make sure the Start Date and End Date comes between the Sales Order date.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Felipe I'm having same problem, where is the scheduler, I cannot find it!

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks again Sudhir, new to this forum and when I try to attach images I get a 403 error.... 

Let me explain further, Customer bought product:  (Nutritional Yeast). The product is configured to be manufactured (as a Kit) from another product called Stock Nutritional Yeast. 

This is done so we can choose to sell a unit, or a box of that stockable product. 

When we try to confirm the sales order we get that the stock nutritional Yeast has the reported error... 

Any ideas also how could I upload images? 

Thanks!

Discard
Author

Ok, for some unknown reason, today I tried to Confirm the order again and it went through...

Not sure why I couldnt do it yesterday after changing everything... maybe a sync lag on the db? just guessing.. .

Looks like your scheduler is set to run once a day, as per default, if i remember correctly.

Author

Hi Ermin, what scheduler would that be? Can you point me where to look to try and understand further? Thanks for your comment!

Author

Ok, Ermin Trevisan, I now understand, indeed the scheduler was set to run every 24hs (its the default Odoo behaviour) now I set it to run every 12 hrs, but for some reason still no luck...