Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Error in POS Product List and POS Cusomer Reciept display.

By
Ibrar Ahmad
on 4/14/15, 4:23 AM 399 views

I am creating products in my native (Urdu) Pakistani language and then printing the receipt in my native language also. There is not translation available for Pakistani language so  i  am entering the products in UTF format. As far as data entry is concerned, the POS is working well, but when the product Cart and customer Receipt is displayed, some additional brackets. Brackets should be present only to separate product name and its variant property but one of the brackets is being misplaced. Dont know how to remove those brackets. Those problemes  are show which i mentioned here in graphic images below in the link: 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=978A4B0BF8AE44DD!120&authkey=!ANOILCb1GrlVLHA&ithint=folder%2c

Please give me some suggestions.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/14/15, 4:23 AM
Seen: 399 times
Last updated: 4/14/15, 4:23 AM