CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Hello Michael, here are some tips to get you started:
-Enable the following features from the Settings menu:
- Accounting -> Analytic accounting
- Purchases -> Analytic accounting for purchases
- Human resources -> Manage timesheets
Now you can go define a new analytic account for the fork lift at Accounting -> Analytic accounts -> Create. Remember to tick the "timesheets" box if you intend to track working hours.
After you have created the analytic account, you can link your purchase orders (e.g. fuel, spare parts) and employee timesheets (e.g. time spent repairing or operating the lift) to it.
- For purchase orders the option can be found on each purchase order line when creating a new PO.
- Timesheets are created at Human Resources -> Timesheet activities. The 'inline edit' tree view already has the option to define the analytic account, but note also that if you switch to the form view from the top right corner, you are also able to explicitly define the amount that should be debited from the account.
Once you have created some entries, they can be viewed by going to Accounting -> Chart of analytic accounts, selecting a timeframe and clicking the the name of the analytic account.
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 1/9/14, 2:21 PM|
|Seen: 1009 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|