Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Entering data in customer reference field on sales order removes it from customer's sales order list. Why?

By
Tim Ingalls
on 4/25/13, 10:58 PM 607 views

Using version 7, I created two sales orders for a customer. I left the "customer reference" info blank on the first one, and filled it in on the second one.

I noticed that when I started with a customer quote, then moved it to a sales order, and inside the sales order I entered the PO in the "customer reference" field, and then validated it and created an invoice, the sales order disappeared from the list of customer sales orders and from the list of sales orders for that particular customer. The invoice was listed in the list of invoices, but it was not listed in the sales orders page. Also, when looking at the customer, it only lists the previous sale and not the new one.

I would also like to know what data goes into "Customer Code" on the printed invoice. What field controls this field?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/13, 10:58 PM
Seen: 607 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM