This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi, when I send orders by post, with cash on delivery method, carrier send me money to my bank account. This transaction have uniqu ID - order number, or invoice number.

1) Is possible import this number from bank statement and pair it with customers payments ? I can export this in CSV... (I don´t have customer name on bank statement)

2) Can I quickly enter this numbers and click pay? Entering 20 payments with opening every invoice, click pay and save is VERY VERY SLOOOOW... Ideal is table of unpayed invoices, with button PAY, which quickly add item to received payments... I can read statement, search for invoice IDs and click to PAY... it is most fast.

Many thanks for some help, Petr

Discard
Best Answer

2) Instead of opening an Invoice and clicking PAY, create a new Customer Payment. Once you enter the Customer, OpenERP will show you all unpaid invoices and give you the opportunity to enter a total payment amount (the total you have received from your customer) and allocate it to as many invoices as you need to.

Discard
Author

Thanks, but I dont know customer name from statement. I have only unique ID, which is same as order number, or invoice number, or MEMO. I can select this ID before I send shipping. So if I can search this no from company or customer name, but MEMO, or transaction ID - it is solution for me. Is it possible?

OK. Sorry - I don't know of a way to do this out of the box.