This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I am new to OpenErp and as I found out using your online demo, in Human Resources -> Employees, when I create an employee, nothing is shown below the employee information. I need to be able to send a message or log a note directly to this page. In your online demo it is possible but not in my openerp release. I think it has something to do with messages & Contacts, because in my openerp release I have a contacts tab on the left of the Messaging screen. The OpenErp online demo, doesn't have one. As soon as I create a contact, the message bar under the contact information is shown just like I need it in the employee form.

How can I enable message & notes support on the employee form?

I have some pictures so you understand what I mean. But its not possible to upload them, as I am a new user in this community.

I am using OpenERP v7

Thanks

Discard

Why do you need messages on Employees?

Author

We need to recruit some new people to sell a product. I just like it for the file upload. I need to upload their CVs and their documents. I dont think of another way of doing that. I also have used the document management system, but I prefer having the option to comment on an employee. The interviewer should also write some notes too...

Is there another way on doing that? Its quite simple on the online demo, using the log a note form.

Author Best Answer

can I enable it?

Discard
Author Best Answer

As I found out all I am asking is to enable chatter at the employee details form. Is it possible?

In Online Demo chatter is working at Human Resources, employee forms by default.

Discard
Author

Can anyone help me with that? I just need chatter enabled in employee formas as soon as I create one..

Author

What I need to enable is (class="oe_chatter") in (model=hr.employee) model. Can anyone help me on how to do this?