Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Email notification for project task

By
kau
on 2/23/13, 4:18 AM 8,058 views

Hello.

Tell me why, when creating a new task ("Document created") no email notification to subscribers. How can I fix this?

Please, help me.

No one knows how to solve the problem?

You can create an automated action !

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 4/4/13, 6:03 PM

i've been trying to get this to happen for a few weeks now.

Rafael Pesquera
on 4/16/13, 12:50 PM

Did you configure the mail servers correctly?

Evert Dausy
on 7/16/13, 9:04 AM

What is thé version you use ?

Tuxservices, Jeudy Nicolas
on 8/12/13, 9:02 PM

Jeudy Nicolas

--Jeudy Nicolas--
| 6 7 8
PELOUSEY, France
--Jeudy Nicolas--

- Linux administrator - Functional guy with OpenERP - Python, html, css, javascript developer OpenERP Ready Partner

Jeudy Nicolas
On 9/24/13, 2:02 PM

hello,

1- Go to setting -> technical -> email -> subtypes

2- search for created and you will see some entry depending on modules you have installed.

see screenshot:

image description

3- If you want tu receive it by email check you have incoming email, notification as notification properties on you res.partner account.

image description

I tried this, but when you go to look at settings->technical->messages, it doesn't add who the task was assigned to the recipient list.

James Carter
on 3/19/14, 10:02 PM

it depends on the setup for the project. if you are member or follower of the project, you will be follower of the tasks.

Tuxservices, Jeudy Nicolas
on 3/24/14, 9:48 AM

Adding the followers made it start sending emails when a task was changed, but still not when the task was created.

James Carter
on 3/24/14, 10:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/23/13, 4:18 AM
Seen: 8058 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM