Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

emai_from in Email Template Ignored

By
Shivam Goyal
on 10/2/15, 1:02 AM 390 views

Hello Community,

I was just looking for the functionality wherein i would be able to send email from the individual user account. For the purpose i set the email_from field properly for the email template properly in case of Sales Order.

Now when i am sending the email from Sales Order I am still receiving the mail from Outgoing Email Server Email ID. Although when I checked my messaged the email_from field was populated with the right email ID. Even then when i receive mail in my inbox the email is sent from Outgoing Email Server Email ID. I am using Gmail as outgoing email server

Thanx in Advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/2/15, 1:02 AM
Seen: 390 times
Last updated: 10/2/15, 1:18 AM