Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Editing PDF reports in OpenERP 7.0 SAAS

Michael Marin
on 6/7/14, 1:45 AM 591 views

How can I edit PDF reports such as sales invoice? Specifically I would like to remove the discount field.

I have researched on the subject for months and found that many have experienced the same issue of not being able to connect to Open ERP Server in Open Office . I am aware of open office and perfectly followed the instructions to connecting Open Office to OpenERP however when entering the required data to connect to Open ERP Server, I get an error message. I downloaded older versions as instructed, I tried various entries based on different posts I read but to no avail. Can someone please give me very detailed instructions on how to make it work? It is becoming increasingly frustrating.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 6/7/14, 1:45 AM
Seen: 591 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM