Odoo Help

3 Answers
Ricardo JL Rufino Brazil
8/15/19, 4:50 AM

Thanks for replyes .

But is not filters , saved filters . It is custom filters added from UI. Like last update, for change the date i need, delete and add. I cant change the date in fast and easy way ?

1 Comment
Port Cities Ltd., Chris TRINGHAM Hong Kong
8/15/19, 5:46 AM

Yes (as per my answer), you will see the filters that you added through the User Interface in the menu option:

Settings / Technical / (User Interface) / User-defined filters

Chris TRINGHAM Hong Kong

--Chris TRINGHAM--

| 5 2 7
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
--Chris TRINGHAM--

Always looking for ways to help businesses get more from Odoo (and other systems).  

I have many years of experience with ERP and other business systems, both in the UK and in Asia (primarily in sourcing and manufacturing).  My focus is on business requirements and system functionality, but I am interested in technical aspects of Odoo (e.g databases and xml, though not Python).

Chris TRINGHAM Hong Kong
8/15/19, 3:39 AM

Here's another simple way:

In debug mode, go to Settings / Technical / (User Interface) / User-defined filters 

You'll have to search for the Filter you just created, but that should be easy if you remember what it was called.

Niyas Raphy India

--Niyas Raphy--
| 7 7 11
Wayanad, Kerala, India
--Niyas Raphy--

Odoo Techno Functionalist

Feel free to connect :  niyasraphyk@gmail.com

Twitter:https://twitter.com/niyasraphy
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/niyasraphy/
FB:https://www.facebook.com/niyasraphy123
Whatsapp : +917736136763
Happy to help :)

Niyas Raphy India
8/14/19, 10:49 PM

Hi,

Upon clicking the link you have added, it says that the image has been deleted, so not sure what exactly your issue is. If you are looking to add new filters, in enterprise edition you can do it like this: How to Add Filters and Group By Using Odoo Studio

If you are using the community edition, you can change the filters by from the code or from the user interface. For changing the Filters from UI, activate the developer mode and open corresponding view and click the Edit Search View from the Option listed while clicking the debugger button near logged in users name in the menu bar. Then in the wizard which pop up, in the architecture page you can see the code, from here you can edit existing filters or add new filters.

For doing it from the code, you have to inherit the search view and do. You can refer this blog: Adding filters to existing search views

And watch this to see how to define new filters for the model: Define Search View and Filters

Thanks

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now