This question has been flagged
2 Replies

HI, I am currious, if there is any solution, to synchronize product data from external MYSQL to odoo including search parameters, and synchronize these to the e-commerce website, ideally something as ebay has. If there is no such ready made app, is there a way to reach this, or would this be insanely difficult (comparing to eshop with magento + odoo connector for example)

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Mr Silvka

Technically yes it is very much feasible to synchronize data from mysql to odoo and then sync it to Ecommerce website .But difficulty depend upon database schema of source mysql and Ecommerce platform .

Do you want to use odoo Ecommerce or other ecommerce platform (Magento /Prestashop /opencart etc)

if you want to connect Ecommerce platform with odoo . webkul  provide module for connector between all Ecommerce platform and odoo . you can check more here :

http://openerpbridge.webkul.com/

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi, thank you for reply. At very first thoughts I was thinking  about installing ODOO, connect it to database, and then use its feature for e-commerce, natively implemented in odoo as internall app....If this first option doesnt support the search parameters for products, I was thinking to installl a separate Magento installation, and connect it to odoo....however as you wrote, this will be far more complex task....so idealll and most easy will be Option 1 or anything close to this.....How difficult could be implementing your webkul connector?

Discard