This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm newbie in Openerp, I want to create a report in OpenERP 7.0. I configure Openerp credentials in OpenOffice.org and i got a link to print the report but when i'm printing the report it shows error like "fault = xmlrpclib.Fault('warning -- ' + e.name + '\n\n' + e.value, '') TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, tuple found"

I didnt have any idea about this error. Please help anyone.

Thanks in Advance.Awaiting your reply.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks for responding...

I had created a model with some students details and add a menu for this model. Then i configured Openoffice.org and select this model through openoffice window. Create a report and send to the server. When i tried to print that report it shows the above report.

I also wanted to create a new module and want to create a report as the same.

Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in Advance.Awaiting your reply.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi please be more specified as we will love to help if you can explain what are you trying to build ? e.g. what report ? what data you are trying to capture ? etc ...

Discard
Author

Thanks for responding...

I had created a model with some students details and add a menu for this model. Then i configured http://Openoffice.org and select this model through openoffice window. Create a report and send to the server. When i tried to print that report it shows the above report.

I also wanted to create a new module and want to create a report as the same.

Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in Advance.Awaiting your reply.