Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Doubt about Report Generation in OpenERP

By
Remya
on 3/8/13, 1:43 AM 1,219 views

I'm newbie in Openerp, I want to create a report in OpenERP 7.0. I configure Openerp credentials in OpenOffice.org and i got a link to print the report but when i'm printing the report it shows error like "fault = xmlrpclib.Fault('warning -- ' + e.name + '\n\n' + e.value, '') TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, tuple found"

I didnt have any idea about this error. Please help anyone.

Thanks in Advance.Awaiting your reply.

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 3/8/13, 6:05 AM

Thanks for responding...

I had created a model with some students details and add a menu for this model. Then i configured Openoffice.org and select this model through openoffice window. Create a report and send to the server. When i tried to print that report it shows the above report.

I also wanted to create a new module and want to create a report as the same.

Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in Advance.Awaiting your reply.

kalmenchia
On 3/8/13, 2:08 AM

Hi please be more specified as we will love to help if you can explain what are you trying to build ? e.g. what report ? what data you are trying to capture ? etc ...

Thanks for responding...

I had created a model with some students details and add a menu for this model. Then i configured http://Openoffice.org and select this model through openoffice window. Create a report and send to the server. When i tried to print that report it shows the above report.

I also wanted to create a new module and want to create a report as the same.

Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in Advance.Awaiting your reply.

Remya
on 3/8/13, 6:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/8/13, 1:43 AM
Seen: 1219 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM