Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Domain Filter is not working on many2many field in OpenERP 7.0

By
Dasadiya Chaitanya
on 10/3/15, 1:02 AM 625 views

I have added new many2many fields into the wizard view and also put invoice filed of many2many fields

Field on py file :

'sup_inv_entries':fields.many2many('account.invoice', 'sup_inv_rel', 'sup_inv_id1', 'sup_new_inv_id', 'Invoice Entries'),

Field on xml view file:

<field name="sup_inv_entries" nolabel="1" domain="['|',('period_id','in',period_ids),('&amp;',('date_invoice','&gt;',date_from),('date_invoice','&lt;',date_to)),'&amp;',('type','=','in_invoice'),('state','=','open')]">

I want to make the filter invoice ids based on periods or date_invoice (from date and to date ) based on user selected scenario from the wizard.

Can any one help me how to achieve this ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/3/15, 1:02 AM
Seen: 625 times
Last updated: 10/3/15, 1:03 AM