Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I work at a small company (currently 20 employees) and we have been using just Excel spreadsheets for managing the personnel. We are growing quite fast, and you can imagine, it is not very practical to keep using this basic system, so I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestion about staff management tools, either browser based (preferably) or not, that could manage the following things:
- master data.
- salary components + history
- application/recruiting management
- public corporate directory (w/ pic)
- time sheets
- personnel planning / scheduling
- vacation planning/tracking
- sick days
- multi-tenant structure
You should look into the hr_* modules:
- hr: Base module for human resources, master data, public corporate directory (w/pic)
- hr_attendance, hr_timesheet, hr_timesheet_sheet: Manage attendance; can be tied to contracts, projects, and billing.
- hr_recruitment: Manage candidates, applications, communication with candidates,...
- hr_expenses: manage expenses; can be tied to billing and payroll.
- hr_evaluation: Manage appraisal, performance surveys, and satisfaction surveys.
- hr_contract: Manage employment contracts, salaries and history.
- hr_holiday: planning and tracking of holidays, vacations, time off requests, sick days.
More info is available in these modules descriptions that you can find on http://apps.openerp.com
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/22/13, 6:20 AM|
|Seen: 2113 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|