This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I want the option to order products from a supplier and have a different shipping address than my (default) billing address. I can find the option on the sales form but not on the purchase.

Discard
Best Answer

Dear sir,

you must first go to the Warehouse settings and check "Manage multiple locations and warehouses". The "Customer Address" field will then be visible in the Incoming Shipments & Invoices" tab.

Best regards

Discard
Author

Thanks, this worked out for me.

Author Best Answer

"on the Incoming Shipments & Invoices tab there is a Customer Address field." -- on version 6 yes there is, in version 7 i can't see this !!! Do i have to adjust purchase settings for this?

Discard
Best Answer

on the Incoming Shipments & Invoices tab there is a Customer Address field. This is for drop shipping direct to a customer but you can also use it to ship to one of your own locations, it sets up the delivery address in the default PO template.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Tom,

Check the checkbox of 'Manage multiple locations and warehouses' in Warehouse configuration settings. Then go to purchase order, you will get option to choose different location of warehouse even customer address also under 'Incoming shipment and invoicing' Tab.

Discard