Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does OpenERP 7.0 Purchase orders allow you to specify a separate shipping address?

By
Tom Arnst
on 2/6/13, 1:10 PM 6,203 views

I want the option to order products from a supplier and have a different shipping address than my (default) billing address. I can find the option on the sales form but not on the purchase.

Gilles Major (gim)
On 2/7/13, 5:12 AM

Dear sir,

you must first go to the Warehouse settings and check "Manage multiple locations and warehouses". The "Customer Address" field will then be visible in the Incoming Shipments & Invoices" tab.

Best regards

Thanks, this worked out for me.

Tom Arnst
on 2/9/13, 7:49 AM
Tom Arnst
On 2/7/13, 5:03 AM

"on the Incoming Shipments & Invoices tab there is a Customer Address field." -- on version 6 yes there is, in version 7 i can't see this !!! Do i have to adjust purchase settings for this?

Jasad
On 11/23/14, 11:08 PM

Hi Tom,

Check the checkbox of 'Manage multiple locations and warehouses' in Warehouse configuration settings. Then go to purchase order, you will get option to choose different location of warehouse even customer address also under 'Incoming shipment and invoicing' Tab.

Alan Bell
On 2/6/13, 4:39 PM

on the Incoming Shipments & Invoices tab there is a Customer Address field. This is for drop shipping direct to a customer but you can also use it to ship to one of your own locations, it sets up the delivery address in the default PO template.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/13, 1:10 PM
Seen: 6203 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM