Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does any Excel utility provided by openerp to export list view in to excel?

By
samba
on 8/8/14, 2:56 AM 1,135 views

. All reports like Balncesheet, profit and loss are opening directly in PDF [Accounting -> Reports -> Leagal Reports -> Accountigreports]. Is there a way to configure so that it appears on the screen first and then if I do exportas PDF - it saves and shows a PDF.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 8/8/14, 3:27 AM

Zestybeans made a module quite a while ago that does something similair to what you ask. Any tree view can be exported to XLS format directly.

The module is called "web_printscreen_zb". It does not work for the reports but you can get about the same information using tree views and filters.

Thank you Ludo-Neobls, It's really working perfectly

samba
on 8/8/14, 8:39 AM

Glad it helped you.

Ludo - Neobis
on 8/8/14, 9:04 AM

Hello there, did you make it work on Odoo 8? I could install it on v8 with some modifications at the python code but when I push PDF or Excel, nothing happens.. I think the problem remains at the javascript code..

Alejandro Perez Cosio
on 10/1/14, 2:29 PM

I never tried it on version 8. If you want to be sure, contact zestybeans, the creators of this module.

Ludo - Neobis
on 10/2/14, 3:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/8/14, 2:56 AM
Seen: 1135 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM