Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Do you find a way to delete an pos.order entry without using database client?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 10/29/15, 3:54 PM 700 views

Hello all,

After all this time of using Odoo 8, did you find a way to delete a posted pos order in the user interface, without to use a database client?

I always get this error :

Unable to Delete!

In order to delete a sale, it must be new or cancelled.

So, I have to put all pos.order lines in 'draft' state directly in the database to delete each of them. This is the only way I have found to delete them.

I really want to delete entries and not refund or reverse them.

What is your best way to do it?

THanks all

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 10/30/15, 3:44 AM

Hello Pascal,

To delete the POS orders and related accounting and stock entries, you need to develop a custom module.

The module should search the records based on some condition (wizard), then module should cancel / delete /reverse the stock and accounting entries first. After that you can cancel the order and then delete it.

All the step that i make manually. Thanks

Pascal Tremblay
on 10/30/15, 8:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/29/15, 3:54 PM
Seen: 700 times
Last updated: 11/3/15, 10:45 PM