Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Display text instead of value in tree view

on 4/26/15, 12:16 PM 519 views

hi everyone,
please how can i diplay a message text instead of a value in a tree view,
For example: in the field state we save integer values but in the tree we want to display for such value a message (0.....Not yet
1....validtate and so..)
Best regards

Why no simply use state as a selection field ? It will do the trick automatically !

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 4/26/15, 3:11 PM
On 4/26/15, 3:27 PM

thanks  jérémy for reply
I'm not sure that it is possible because i save the value of state automatically, and i update it through buttons...

hi everybody, for the persons who face the same problem, I find this solution: in the xml file I add some buttons with the following options: for other clarifications, feel free to ask me

on 4/28/15, 11:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/26/15, 12:16 PM
Seen: 519 times
Last updated: 4/28/15, 11:32 AM