This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have been using the OpenOffice module to edit some custom reports, but would like to fine-tune what I have done a bit by directly editing the .rml file. Specifically it is the Production Order report. I can't seem to find my edited version anywhere on the server though, only the default located in /addons/mrp/report/. Is it possible to edit the .rml file directly?

What I am trying to edit is part of a <section>. I have a repeatIn() function that needs to be containd in <section> tags, but when I add a section in OpenOffice it adds an extra line. When I export my .rml file it looks like this:

<section>
      <para style="terp_default_8">[[ repeatIn(o.routing_id.workcenter_lines,'line3') ]]</para>
      <blockTable colWidths="264.0,264.0" style="Table11">
        <tr>
          <td>
            <para style="terp_default_Centre_8">[[ line3.name ]]</para>
          </td>
          <td>
            <para style="terp_default_Centre_8">[[ line3.note ]]</para>
          </td>
        </tr>
      </blockTable>
      <para style="P4">
        <font color="white"> </font>
      </para>

</section>

The bolded section being what I want to remove. I am going to try fiddling with OpenOffice a bit more, but if anyone could tell me where the modified RML file is hiding, that would be the easiest solution. Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Alex Gallien if you can edit the file directly, only I recommend you keep a copy of the original first rml.

Discard