This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi everybody!

I would like to have a product with different discounts, I mean, if I make a budget with an order of 1 product price will be 100 but if I want 200 products, the price would be 50. Is there an option to set different prices for the same product and that to make the budget take the corresponding price depending on the amount?

Thank you so much! ;)

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

I think you can achieve this by using pricelist:

- First you need activate the pricelists: from Sales->Configuration->Settings. Then in Sale Price choose: Advanced pricing based on formula
-Then the Pricelist menu will be available under Sales->Configuration. Select the already default existing one[Public Pricelist] then press edit button. Then in Pricelist Items [you can add new item or edit the existing one]. In the 

Price Computation select the formula from the selections the Price Discount you can input your discount percentage ....

Hope this could helps you ...

Discard
Best Answer

Barbara,

Configuring dynamic pricing on ordering quantities differs based on whether you are selling or buying the product. If you are selling the product, you configure this in the price lists (as described by Ahmed). However, if you are purchasing the product from a vendor, you configure this in the product profile.

Configuring Dynamic Product Pricing on Quantities Ordered from a Vendor– Odoo Online Version 9 SaaS 11

To view current dynamic prices for a given product:

1. Access the product profile (Products > Product in question)

2. Click on the INVENTORY sub-header under the product name.

3. Under Vendors, you will be able to input multiple different prices based upon minimum ordered quantities. You are also able to add multiple line items for each vendor and even give a specific line item a start date and an end date (e.g. promotional period).

To add more dynamic prices to this product:

1. Access the product profile (Products > Product in question)

2. In the product profile, click on EDIT on the top left corner.

3. Click on Add an item below the last submitted price item.

4. Select your Vendor, input your Minimal Quantity, and your Price.

5. You can also add a time frame for this pricing to be available by inputting a start and end date under Validity.

6. Click on SAVE & CLOSE

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Discard